Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Support Line
One dedicated phone number provides easy access to book an appointment with a clinician who identifies as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander or has in-depth cultural awareness and experience supporting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
Our support line provides a safe space where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures are valued, respected and understood.
This initiative is part of our ongoing commitment to making available support that genuinely connects with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples from a wide range of backgrounds and with differing needs.
The number to our Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander Support Line is 1800 816 152. Please call us to make an appointment.
The service is:
- Available face-to-face or via telephone
Our team help people who identify to:
- Improve mental health and wellbeing.
- Enhance relationships.
- Address bullying and harassment.
- Create a better work/life balance.
- Manage community and cultural conflicts ofinterest.
- Balance community and personalresponsibilities and obligations.
- Cope with grief and loss.
- Guidance on parenting issues.
- Reduce feelings of isolation and loneliness.
- Boost motivation and interest in life.
Contact your dedicated Customer Relationship Manager to get started promoting the new support line to your employees and top access our promotional pack.